Tuesday, August 25, 2009

bubbles, dirt, and candles

What else is needed for a fun, easy birthday party?? We have our favorite park for Sunday mornings after church, where the kids can run and play while the adults sit back and visit while drinking coffee. I just provided the coffee and treats and added a few candles.








BUBBLES: (meet Isaac)















DIRT: (meet Cole - I had to get a picture of this because I rarely see this kid dirty!)













MORE DIRT: (I ALWAYS see this kid dirty, he loves playing outside and it's just not practical to give him a bath everyday)












CANDLES: (thanks Rose for remembering a camera)














meet Stella and her dad, Keegan. She was the only girl at this party but she did just fine. Such a sweet little thing!













Meet Rose - the mom that remembers her camera even with a 2 month old, and Andrew, my godson.