One of the tables at Trunk or Treat had Rochester's balloon guy. I forget his name, but we see him 2-3 times a year at different functions. He's a doctor at Mayo (orthopedic surgeon I think?) but his hobby is making balloon animals and other fun balloon shapes for children at local functions. Norrie didn't get one (his insurance doesn't allow him to give balloons to children under 2 years old) but lucky for her Conrad allowed her to play with his. (note: the too big jeans are Conrad's - she pulled them on over her pajama pants and really didn't want them taken off, so I rolled up the cuffs instead and let her have her way. Conrad didn't seem to mind either.)
Carving pumpkins.
The kids went trick or treating on Halloween too, with Tim and their cousins. I have no pictures since I opted to work and save PTO for upcoming travels. I did go out for yummy Indian food with a friend though, so I had some good eats that night too.
I did find this picture which shows what CW wore Halloween night. Picture wasn't taken on Halloween, just playing at home.
