Norrie seems to have a particular interest in phones, bags, and shoes. Who's daughter is she?!?! Her 'favorite' bags are the little soft-sided cooler I use for baby bottles and my wallet purse (which has a strap that also doubles as a teething object). When I'm changing her diaper, if there's a bootie or shoe within reach she'll reach for it and admire it as though its an old friend. This toy phone is fun, but the real phone is always her preference.
And here's an after dinner shot. Pesto on pasta and cooked carrots. Yum! She's a pretty good eater - as long as she gets to feed herself. If it's something coming on a spoon, it better be really, really good (like ice cream, choc pudding, smoothie)or she refuses. To get her to eat grain cereal or any veggie purees I have to smear it on bread or crackers.