Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Okay, it's a day late, but Tuesdays work well for blogging. Tim and I have had more date-like time lately than we have for a l-o-n-g time. Saturday night we went out to dinner with friends, then attended a special couple's mass with reception following. (kid's stayed with the friend's sister) Sunday morning, since we had already been to church the night before, we took the kids to Oxbow skiing/snowshoeing but they both fell asleep so it was like being without them (if I ignored the 60 pounds I was pulling behind me!). Then Monday night Tim and I had a fancy Valentine's dinner at Assisi Heights. (kids stayed with good friends) It's been great!








(Kids sleeping in chariot on trails at Oxbow)













And then I have so much more patience when CW acts like this...


Sunday afternoon some friends came out with their little girl, and CW got a little more sledding time in before the white stuff melts away...

This picture of the driveway was taken just this morning, after several days of "warmer" weather. Still pretty impressive looking though!









And here are random Norrie pictures. She's really moving around these days!