Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Two years old

This month we celebrated Norrie's birthday. "I two!" she'll tell you. She's been hearing her cousin Connor say this since October, so she picked it up pretty quick when we told her she was two now.


We started the morning with a birthday breakfast, singing Happy Birthday and candles. :)









It was a beautiful day so we spent lots of time outside. First we played at Prairie Park. (norrie picked out her own clothes that morning - I love her crazy style!)





















Then we went to Oxbow, visited the zoo and hiked before having a small picnic.












































I had taken the day off so after Oxbow we went home for naps and quiet time, and waited for daddy to get home from work.












Dinner was a toddler's dream. Hot dogs and mac n cheese! We also had Hansen's soda (something fizzy and yummy to put in wine glasses :)






























After dinner we took a hike around the prairie













And played with a gift received earlier in the week from gma Brenda and papa Ray.

.











And ended the evening with another round of Happy Birthday and more candles.