Wednesday, December 2, 2009

holiday season!

Sunday was our day for decorating - we started with a nice meal and our Advent candle lit. Then CW helped Tim put up the ornaments and helped me put up the stockings. My mom made us a really nice set - Conrad is especially pleased with his!









And here's Conrad with his new baby doll. He's brought random dolls home from daycare at different times and late last week Tim and I were both at the storage unit so I asked him to help me get down my memory trunk. I knew I had my doll stored in there from when I was a little girl. He was thrilled! It's even gender neutral so he gets to decide if it's a baby girl or baby boy. I love seeing him be so tender with it - he even sings rock a bye baby and cradles her/him. He gets very concerned about how baby doll is wrapped and asked me if maybe Grandma could make a hat to keep her head warm this winter. I hope he's this sweet to his new little sister when she comes!