Thursday, December 27, 2012

Home and School pictures

A mix of pictures taken over the last couple months. 

at play - I love that they play together even with 3+ years age difference.  


more "play" - but I'm convinced there's learning going on here too.   Magna-tiles are among some of the coolest toys I've seen.  Highly recommend them!
more magna-tiles, and a fort.  And dressed up with hat and scarf.   CW and I must have been doing something boring that morning.

Painting his Ziggurat.  And Norrie just painting.  She likes to do whatever he's doing of course (most of the time).

finished product! 
We created a loom, he's weaving a masterpiece!


making a model of blood - spooning in some platelets...

math.  He experienced an "a-ha!" moment with this scale.  It's as cool as watching your kid take their first step or say their first words.


reading, we do lots and lots of that!

Even reading the comics - he picked up this habit from papa Ray and gma Brenda