After dinner and party at daycare, we drove across Byron and met up with two families we met through soccer. The evening was perfect for trick or treating. Cool, but not too cold to be out.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Halloween
It's amazing how quickly two months can fly by. Tonight though is my chance to play catch up...starting with the end of October.
We had a fun Halloween afternoon and evening. I took the evening off work so Tim and I could join the kids at a daycare party. Our daycare provider, Christine, had invited all the parents to join their kids in late afternoon for a lite meal so no one would have to squeeze dinner between daycare pick up and trick-or-treating that night. I thought it was a great idea!
Norrie was scared of the cute dinosaur costume I had purchased (pink and orange, with bows! What is scary about that?!?!) so instead she was a ladybug. Ironically, in the spring she had been terrified of ladybugs/asian bugs and would burst into tears every time she saw one.